Alrighty folks, this project was one of my first DIY projects and let me tell you, it twas EASY! Since it was one of my first, I only have the final picture. Bare with me here, my newer DIY projects will have tons more pictures for you.
All you need is:
- an old picture frame
- a foam or lightweight letter (got mine at Hobby Lobby -> no surprise there)
- hot glue gun
- wreath hanger
- and any other accessories you’d like to add.
After you’ve got all of your supplies together, follow these next steps and don’t be afraid to do things a little different to make it your own unique craft. =)
- BEWARE: the looongest part of this project: wrapping your letter with yarn. I started at the bottom of my letter. Wrapped, wrapped, took a break, ate some Oreo’s, wrapped some more, took another break…and well, you get the point.
- after you’re done wrapping, take the back and glass out of your photo frame (you can paint and sand down the frame any color you’d like)
- grab the hot glue gun and glue some ribbon to the back of your letter (this could be in one place or two places depending on what letter you are using)
- now you’re going to hot glue the ribbon to the back of the frame (where nobody can see it) and tie a bow at the top.
- add as many flowers, glitter, or bedazzle you’d like. TA-DA! You’re DONE! And you have an awesome new accessory for your front door! =)
Don’t forget, you can change up any of these steps and make it your own style! Enjoy your new project and let me know whatcha think! =)
Want a little sneak peak for next weeks project???
a little pallet love. ❤